Mumbai, alas, has such few outdoor dining experiences, but we are happy to notice the trend is chang ...
Food & Wine
Issue: June 2014
Hi! Recipe- Baked Mango Yogurt
Recipe Courtesy: Chef Rahul Kaushik, Executive Sous Chef, Palladium Hotel, Mumbai
100gm fresh cream
100gm condensed milk
75gm mango purée
5gm or ½tsp thinly sliced pistachios
4 tsp mango pulp
• Combine the cream, condensed milk and yogurt in a mixing bowl.
• Add the mango purée to the mix
• Pour it in a shot glass and bake it at 160°C for eight minutes.
• Store in a chiller and top it with a spoon of mango pulp.
• Garnish with thinly sliced pistachios.
Read more in the June 2014 issue of Hi! BLITZ – the no.1 Lifestyle magazine.
- Comments :
Colourful and quirky with fresh and innovative cuisine and cocktails, this gastropub is a lively pla ...
One would be hard-pressed to find any other cuisine towards which Indians have such an affinity. ...
Shiv Karan Singh’s new restaurant in the Capital offers a hearty culinary experience—the grills ...
At the opulent and palatial Royal Vega, vegetarianism isn’t considered a restriction but an unprec ...
Recipe Courtesy: Chef Xavier Fernandes, City Chef, Salt Water Cafe, Churchgate, Mumbai ...