Mumbai, alas, has such few outdoor dining experiences, but we are happy to notice the trend is chang ...
Food & Wine
Issue: April 2014
Hi! Recipe - Strawberry Eton Mess
40gm whipping cream
1/3 vanilla pod
100gm fresh strawberries
4 oatmeal cookies
5 mint leaves
• Whip the yoghurt, cream, vanilla and some of the sugar together to prepare a yoghurt vanilla cream.
• Blend half the strawberries with a hand blender till they are smooth. Add the sugar and lemon juice.
• Cut the other half of the strawberries into quarters.
• Cut the oatmeal cookies into dices.
• Assemble the dessert by piling up alternate layers of yoghurt cream, strawberry compote and oatmeal cookies.
• Garnish with mint leaves.
Recipe Courtesy: Executive Chef Adam Szczechura, Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
Read more in the April 2014 issue of Hi! BLITZ – the no.1 Lifestyle magazine.
- Comments :
Colourful and quirky with fresh and innovative cuisine and cocktails, this gastropub is a lively pla ...
One would be hard-pressed to find any other cuisine towards which Indians have such an affinity. ...
Recipe Courtesy: Chef Rahul Kaushik, Executive Sous Chef, Palladium Hotel, Mumbai ...
Shiv Karan Singh’s new restaurant in the Capital offers a hearty culinary experience—the grills ...
At the opulent and palatial Royal Vega, vegetarianism isn’t considered a restriction but an unprec ...
Recipe Courtesy: Chef Xavier Fernandes, City Chef, Salt Water Cafe, Churchgate, Mumbai ...